Join us for a full day workshop specifically intended for small business owners who are building a business to sell.
May 30, 2019 @ 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Throughout this confidential and private group session you will come away with a better understanding of:
- How to Think Like a Buyer
- Small Business Valuations
- Who You Need to Involve
- The Timeline in Preparing for a Sale
- Executive Lunch
- Sellability Score
- “The Ask: How Much is a Small Business Worth?” by Liisa Atva, CPA,CBV, a recently published book for easily explaining valuation methods.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Business owners who are 1-5 years away from wanting to have their business sold.
- Revenues from $500K to $5M
- Elizabeth MacRae, President of Commercial Ventures, Transition Services
- Caroline Troy, B.A. (Econ.), MBA, CBV, President of Troy Valuations
Other Guests & Contributors:
- Zafar Jaffer, Partner & Gowling WLG
- Marty Park, Evolve Business Group
- Rebecca Graham, Investors Group Securities
- Mickey Pendergast, Expense Reduction Consultant; Schooley Mitchell
421 – 7 Avenue SW, Suite #1600
Calgary, AB T2P 4K9
Registration: $195 per person, including all applicable taxes and fees